- Make use of our application and services as an authorized user
- Visit our website
- Receive any communication from us, including newsletters, emails, calls, or texts
- Personal Data We Collect
- Data You Provide
- When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase, we collect personal data as part of your order information.
This data includes:
- Account information such as your name, email address, and password
- Payment information such as your billing address, phone number, credit card, debit card, or other payment methods
Device And Usage Data
When you visit a FEMOND website, we automatically collect and store information about your visit using browser cookies (files sent by us to your computer), or similar technology. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The help feature on most browsers will provide information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies, or notify you when receiving a new cookie. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Service and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
We also process information when you use our services and products. Therefore, this information may include:
- IP Address
- Individual Products you view
- Web terms or searches that led you to the site
Data We Collect From Third Parties
We may receive your data from third parties, such as companies subscribing to FEMOND services, partners, and other sources. We do not collect this information, it's by a third party. It is subject to the relevant third party's separate privacy and data collection policies. We do not have any control or input on how third parties handle your data. As always, you have the right to review and rectify this information. If you have any questions you should first contact the relevant third party for further information about your data. Where that third party is unresponsive to your rights, you may contact the Data Protection Officer at FEMOND (contact details below) and we can assist you.
Our websites and services may contain links to other websites, applications, and services maintained by third parties. The information practices of such other services or of social media networks that host our branded social media pages are governed by third parties’ privacy statements, which you should review to understand those third parties privacy practices better.
Purpose and Legal Basis for the Processing of Personal Data
We collect and use personal data about you with your consent to provide, maintain, and develop our products and services and understand how to improve them.
These purposes include:
- To deliver your product or service.
- To fulfill orders, including electronic and non-electronic shipments.
- Providing, Developing, and Improving our Products and Services
- Deliver, maintain, debug, and improve our products and services.
- Enable you to access FEMOND services and set up accounts.
- Provide you with technical and customer support.
- Organize and Deliver Advertising and Marketing.
- Send you newsletters and other marketing communications about current and future products, programs and services, events, competitions, surveys, and promotions held by us or hosted on our behalf.
- Organize events or register attendees and schedule meetings for events. When we process your data to provide a product or service, we do so because it is necessary to perform contractual obligations. All of the above processing is necessary in our legitimate interests to provide products and services and maintain our relationship with you and protect our business, for example, against fraud. Consent will be required to initiate services with you. New consent will be required If any changes are made to the type of data collected. Within our contract, if you fail to provide consent, some services may not be available.
We may use or disclose your data to comply with a legal obligation, in connection with a request from a public or government authority, in connection with court or tribunal proceedings, to prevent loss of life or injury, or to protect our rights or property. Where possible and practical to do so, we will tell you before such disclosure.
Service Providers and Other Third Parties
We utilize third-party service providers, contractors, agencies, or consultants to enhance our products and services. Service providers may be within or located outside the EEA. We share your data with marketing agencies, database service providers, backup and recovery providers, email services, and other parties. This is to maintain and improve our products and services.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Phone Number: +37441212555
- By the Address: 50, Mashtots Avenue, Yerevan, Armenia